Friday 17 June 2011

Zubiri

20km today to Zubiri.
I realised today that I made a bad error yesterday.
I should have left St. Jean later in the day and walked the 10km to Orissa and then stayed over there till this morning before walking into Rocevalles. Walking the 26 kms in the rain over the mountains really took it out of me, so today I was really tired walking. Also, the sole of my left foot is starting to really pain. I hope it isn´t a blister forming.
Anyway, what is done is done.
Tomorrow its another 20km into Pamplona.

This morning I walkd for a while with an Italian chap called Pierro. He couldn´t speak English, and I don´t speak Italian, so we managed to get along by speaking pidgeon French to each other. Its amazing who you meet on this walk and the friends you make. I have met some really nice people.

I am really tired today so will hit the bed strainght after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment