Wednesday 6 July 2011

Sarria

I am in Sarria at the moment. Just popped into an internet cafe.
I´m not stopping here, but will carry on another 5 kms to Barbadelo.
Its still early, just after 12pm so I can stop for lunch on the way and still get there nice and early.
I can then have a sleep.
I didn´t sleep last night as there were 2 people in the monastery dormitory who snored loud the whole night.
Even with earplugs in you could hear them.
Everyone complained this morning about the noise they made.

When I arrived in Samos yesterday I was a bit too early to book into the dorm so I went to a bar for a beer, where I met up with Ricardo again.
There was also 2 ladies with a South African flag.
The one lady lives in Balito and works at the North Coast Crawford College. Her name is Maureen Thompson. The other lady (Estelle) now lives in Pretoria but lived in ´Toti for years.

I have met a total of 10 South Africans now on the Camino - all white - lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment